Respect Is Important
• Respecting other people is one of the basic human values. Schools and parents try to inculcate it to their children, however, it still one of the most undermined value.
Respect is one of the most neglected values maybe because it is can be viewed as a value that is that only affects other people. However, there are many things one could get by giving respect. Nobody talks much about it, but respect is one of the determining factors of a guy’s success in getting women’s attention. If a man knows how to get respect from women, he definitely possesses a quality that sets him apart from other men.
• Getting respect from other people (not only women) entails self-respect. How can one expect to be respected if he himself doesn’t know how to respect himself? Self-respect starts with having a healthy self-esteem.
• Self-esteem can be put plainly as one’s view of oneself. Developing and boosting one’s self-esteem requires conscious effort. One must start with self-assessment to find out about one’s insecurities and to find out possible ways of reversing these. Self-respect transcends from one’s soul, the lack of it can never be hidden.
Self-acceptance is the first step towards having self-esteem. One must avoid comparing oneself with other people. This will only end with envy and added insecurities. Accepting oneself, including one’s weaknesses is the only true way to gaining self-respect.
What You Give Is What You Get
• To be able to get respect, one must know how to give respect. Respecting women is a whole different thing from respecting men. Women are more sensitive to the things that one say or do.
• Being a gentleman doesn’t seem to pay much these days. Nice guys are always left behind and beaten by the bad boys. The nice guys are stuck with being seen by women only as friends. Unfortunately, women really dig the bad boys, but this shouldn’t be a reason for guys to give in and join the dark side. Women may initially like the bad boys but eventually, when maturity sets in and when the long-term picture comes into play, the gentleman usually becomes women’s top choice.
• Simple gestures such as proper greetings, opening doors and offering help to women will give a guy a “good” image.
• The reason why most nice guys are seen by women as mediocre and are never admired by them is that they portray a very stiff and boring personality. Low self-esteem may be driving away a man from being comfortable amidst women. He might be viewing women as people whom he needs to please. In respecting women, one eventually pleases them but this is not the primary motive, he respects them because he chooses to and that is what he thinks is the right thing to do.
• If one is amidst women in school or work or wherever, he should try talking with them on a deeper level. Trying to ask them about their interests, thoughts on things and hobbies can be good way to start. One will eventually find out that women think differently from men, but there is beauty which lies behind differences
• If a man eventually becomes comfortable with talking with women, he can then be more open to other topics, which are more sensitive, such as sex. If a man asks a woman about sex, it doesn’t mean that he is disrespecting her, but this should be done in the right moment and through the right way. Men have a tendency to think about sexual thoughts all the time and this should be avoided. Men must see beyond the curves and connect with the inner soul of women.
Men don’t need to be assholes when it comes to women. Respecting women in itself is a very virtuous thing to do and give one fulfillment in itself. Respect works through life in various levels and its benefits to the giver and the receiver is priceless. The best relationships start with respect and are maintained by respect.
We offer a huge selection of dating eBooks at the discounted price of only $3.99 @ LovingPerson.com