Maybe yes, maybe no. Do you want and think that the person would want to go on a date with you? Don’t ask for a phone number if you have no intention of calling unless you want to see the person again. If this is the case, you may want to consider taking their phone number so can can call at a later date. The following tips will help you determine if you should take someone’s phone number:
1) You want to call the person so you can talk with them and consider going on a date.
2) If you’re not sure about whether or not you want to call the person, take their phone number if you’re not totally sure! This may be your only opportunity.
3) Consider giving the person your telephone number. This may make the other person more comfortable and less pressured that they are not being asked to give out their phone number to you. By giving them your telephone number, the person has an option of whether or not they want to contact you.
4) After deciding to get a person’s telephone number, remember men and women are different when it comes to calling each other. Men may want a longer period of time to call a woman than the woman may expect it to take. Women may expect that when a man receives their telephone number they will call them sooner than later. It’s okay for the woman to call the man after initially meeting him instead of waiting for him to do so!
5) Make sure if you’re not interested in the person, don’t give out your telephone number, you may regret it later! Just say no, in a polite way if you’re not interested in the person. That’s okay! That gives that person and you the opportunity to move on to someone else they may be interested in.
You will never know if they would give you their number unless you ask. It just depends on whether or not you or that person may be interested in each other. It is important to remember that collecting a telephone number of no substance is totally different that obtaining a telephone number from someone special that you may be able to have a future connection with. So make sure when you get their phone number, you really want it, and the person giving it to you wants you to have it!
The first 100 people who post their Profiles can select 5 eBooks for a FREE download.
Review our collection of Dating & Relationship eBooks at our discounted price of only $3.99!