Dating Rules: Who Should Pay The Bill?
Some women believe that the man should pay for the date after all the one that invites should be the one that pays. Some men would agree with women who believe that a man should take care of his woman. In fact, some men may even feel insulted if a woman even thought about paying for their date!
However, not everyone would agree with this. Some people believe that when you go on a date to a restaurant, movie or wherever, you should split the bill with your date.
Others believe that you should pay your own bill when you’re on a date..
In fact, some folks believe that if you pay your own bill, that neither one of you should expect the other person to owe them anything.. It is amazing that the subject of who should pay for a date can cause a person to become apprehensive, nervous and have anxiety. Just the idea that they have to think about who will pay for the date can keep them from dating. This is because they do not want to discuss this subject and would just rather skip the date.
Well, you say to yourself, I want to go on a date so I still need to know who should pay for our date? Since you still want an answer to this question, here are five tips to help you figure out how you should handle this situation with your date if this issue should come up:
1) Consider splitting the bill! Remember, you may have just started dating and you really don’t know each other that well. Neither person owes the other anything. Think of it as though, you’re out with some of your friends or coworkers. Don’t you normally split the bill when it comes? You probably do!. You probably do!
2) Think about paying the entire bill and consider suggesting that your date pick up the tab for the next date! This gives you a good reason among other things to go on another date.
3) Make it fun! Toss a coin to see who gets to pay the bill. The winner of the coin toss does not have to pay the bill.
4) Consider inviting your date to your home for a meal or to watch movies. You won’t have a bill to think about splitting and this will make your date “priceless”!
5) Go on a date that does not require you to split the bill. Consider going to the beach, park or do some leisure walking together. This makes for a nice date with no bill attached! This makes for a nice date with no bill attached!
Enjoy your date! That’s the whole idea, isn’t it?
Don’t make the question of who should pay for our date, a problem or issue for you when you date. Just go with what you feel is comfortable at the time of your date.
Be spontaneous, just let the date flow, and you’ll see that your date will probably work out just fine..
Please register your Profile at LovingPerson.com and subscribe to this Youtube channel.
Go to LovingPerson.com to review our collection of Dating & Relationship eBooks at the discounted price of only $3.99.